Environmental Design and Standardization
- Environmental impact assessment for planned operations at the stage of facility design or reconstruction (EIA, all stages)
- Environmental impact assessment (EIA) for operating enterprises
- Inventory of atmospheric pollutant emission sources
- Development of draft designs of maximum permissible atmospheric emissions (MPE)
- Development of draft designs of maximum permissible discharge (MPD) of pollutants to the environment
- Development of draft designs of waste disposal, waste disposal limits and hazardous waste profile sheets
- Development of environmental control and monitoring programs
SENTAL LLP specializes in the development of environmental documentation (designs) mandatory for all entities in compliance with the rules and requirements of environmental laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Environmental design today is a process of creating a comprehensive package of environmental documents comprising the analysis, substantiation, actual planning and evaluation of corporate activities with regard to their environmental impact. An environmental design includes the development of relevant documentation, a full-scale analysis of environmental impacts and the creation of series of measures aimed at the mitigation of adverse environmental effects.